Amerec AI Series 24 KW Commercial Steam Bath Generator
AI SERIES COMMERCIAL STEAM BOILERS
Ideal for large steam rooms, the Amerec AI Series is designed for user enjoyment, ease of operation and long life. The AI boilers are engineered for easy on-site maintenance and hands-off, automated operation. Amerec engineering and technology incorporates several unique features, making the AI Series the ideal choice for large commercial steam rooms.
AI Series Boiler Features
- UL Listed, cUL Listed, tested to UL834
- ASME H-Stamped Low-Pressure Vessel, National Board registered
- Multiple safety features, including: • Sight Glass • Three-level water sensing system with low water cutoff • Control system per CSD-1
- Low Water Cut-Off (LWCO) with manual reset prevents heating should the water level drop below safe levels.
- Room “over-temperature shut down” turns boiler elements off and blinks indicators to show alarm.
- All steel construction with powder coat finish and stainless steel feet to prevent corrosion.
- Designed for easy serviceability: Indicator lights with integral diagnostics, Simple service access and control
- One steam valve for single room operation.
- Two-room operation with each room controlled individually. Requires 2-room thermostatic control kit.
- CoolFlush™ Auto Drain option performs recommended daily draining and flushing to reduce sludge and scale build up: • Anti-vacuum drain system reduces gurgling noises and slow draining. • Cools water in tank to 140°F or less to prevent damage to plumbing drain system. • Drain clock allows system to start at desired time of day, whether the generator is on or off.
- Optional 24-hour and 24-hour / 7-day integral run and drain clocks.
- Optional “Refresh” control provides short bursts of steam on demand with a simple push button inside the steam room. Provides a 15 to 20 second burst of steam even if the room is at set temperature and not calling for steam.